Global Poultry Produce (Pty) LTD respects the privacy of everyone who visits our website and are committed to protecting all of your personal information. We will only collect and use your information in ways that are useful to you and in a manner consistent with your rights and our obligations under the law.
Global Poultry Produce (Pty) LTD founded in 1998 has been operating now for 22 healthy years and operating under the same policies though some have changed due to change in management.
- Payment Policies
Global Poultry Produce (Pty) Ltd operate under two payment policies: (New customer payment policy and Old customer payment policy).
- New Customer Payment Policy
Every customer doing business for the first time with Global Poultry Produce (Pty) LTD, must place their orders at least a day before the expected delivery date. Payments are 100% and are made to the bank account details provided by the accounts department in the invoice which will be issued immediately the order is placed either with the agent or directly from the website (www.globalpoultryproduce.co.za). Waiting time is exactly 24 hours, and immediately placed order is cleared by the accounts department, you will be provided with your precise delivery details by the transportation department. You can contact them our transport team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Old Customer Payment Policy
No old customer is allowed to make payments before delivery. All payments will be done cash and must only be done upon receipt of invoice dully signed by the CEO of Global Poultry Produce (Pty) LTD, Mr. Van Den Heever. Payments made to invoices not signed will not be accepted.
Happens If Our Business Changes Hands?
- In the event that any of your data is to be transferred in such a manner, you will be contacted in advance and informed of the changes.
Every one of our loyal customers at Global Poultry Produce visiting our site on a regular basis should have the right to:
- The right to request access to, deletion of or correction of, your personal data held by Us;
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority;
- The right to be informed of what data processing is taking place;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- Object to processing of your personal data;
- Rights with respect to automated decision-making and profiling
Please ensure that your query is clear, particularly if it is a request for information about the data we hold about you.